Be Happy Now!
Are you Happy? Do you wanna be Happy?
Everyone is responsible for their own happiness and it’s a matter of choice I believe. It is sometimes hard, especially if you are going through a tuff time in your life but there are some things you could do though to help you shift your sadness to happiness.
Here are some of the things that I suggest you do:
- Be in the Moment. Stop worrying about the past or the future. What’s good at the moment? I call this Practise Mindfulness.
- Make sure you get enough sleep and that you sleep at the times you should sleep. The body is not meant to be up all night and then sleep all day!
- Listen to music and sing along. Turn it up load and enjoy! Maybe even dance around.
- Laugh! Well, this can be hard when you feel really down. Maybe you need some help. Get some funny videos, really funny ones! Or take a look at some funny Youtube clips. There are heaps of them. Surely something can make you laugh.
- Do one thing at a time and don’t take on too much. This will increase the stress and more than likely make you feel more down. And do things you enjoy and love!
- Meditate and Relax. Remove yourself from stressful things and people. Do things that will relax you even if you will find it hard at the start.
- De clutter your home and your life. This will create more “space” and make you more relaxed. It will also help new positive energy, things and people to move in to your life.
- Sing or play an instrument or both if you like. I reckon this is the best stress relief and is bound to bring a smile to that face of yours.
- Learn to say NO to things that you don’t enjoy. Do things you love. The same goes for people. Spend time with people you like and people with positive energy. Avoid energy snappers!
- Spend some time outdoors in the Nature. Take a moment to just “smell the roses”. Nothing better than some fresh air.
- Spend some time alone. This give you time to reflect and to start to pay attention to your own needs and want. A great way to start to get to know and to love yourself!
- Start using some appropriate Essential Oils that will have a positive effect on your mood.
- Spend some time where it is nice and quiet. This can be in the Nature, at home, at the library. Somewhere where it’s quiet and peaceful. Nothing is better for the soul.
- Spend some time with close people. That can be close friends, a partner or family. Nurture those close relationships.
- Help others in need. This can give you perspective on things and give you great pleasure. There is nothing like helping other people feel better, achieve etc.
- Be grateful. Count your blessings. Keep a journal. It can be a love journal. Write down all the things that you are grateful for.
Well, that’s some of my tips on how to be Happy Now. What do you do to be happy now. Would love some comments.
Until next time….lots of smiles…Karin