- Degree in Sports Education – majoring in health promotion
- Certificate in NLP: NLP Coach, NLP Practitioner, Hypnotherapy, Timelinetherapy
- Certificate IV in Pilates
- Certificate in Yoga
- Certificate IV in Fitness (Fitness/Group/Personal trainer)
- Certificate in Motivational Techiniques
- Diploma of Remedial Massage Therapy
- Certificate in Myofascial Cupping
- Certificate in Bowen Therapy (musculoskeletal and visceral)
- Diploma in Diet, Health & Dietetics
Karin is registered with Fitness Australia
& is a member of AAMT (Association of Massage Therapist Australia)
Karin run’s a business called Aspire Health & Personal Training, which is located on Australia’s beautiful Surf Coast in Torquay, Victoria. She emphasizes the connection of body, mind and soul as the key to overall wellbeing. Aspire Health & Personal Training offers Pilates classes and individual sessions, Yoga, Personal training, Remedial Massage therapy and Corporate classes.
Karin is the author/developer of these websites: www.pilatesyogawellbeing.com, www.aspirewellbeing.com, www.onelifestyleforyou.com & www.aspirequotes.com
Karin is an author. She has written a book called “BODY AWAKENING – Balance your body, mind & spirit with Pilates and an active lifestyle”. She also writes and has written for a number of newspapers/magazines (health/fitness/wellbeing).
Karin has developed and produced 3 workout Pilates DVDs: Pilates Workouts Beginners & Intermediate, the Ultimate Pilates Workout using the exercise ball and the Ultimate Pilates Workout using Resistance Band. She now teaches thousands the principles and process she has created for anyone of any skill level to have a successful Fitness and Pilates program.
Karin has competed on international level of rowing (1987 – 1990). She represented Sweden (single & double scull) at a number of competitions such as the under 23 World Rowing Championship in Luzern & the World Rowing Championships 1990, Australia. Karin has worked as a rowing coach. She has also worked as an indoor rowing machine marketer and organized numerous indoor rowing events in Australia. She also developed and presented the first indoor rowing program called “Boat house Rowing” in Australia.
Karin has worked with Health Promotion and within the health/wellbeing and fitness industry for more than 20 years now. She has been involved in working with a Sporting Federation (Sweden), Sporting Clubs (Rowing, Athletics, Gymnastics & Jazz ballet) & also in the Fitness Industry (Australia).
Karin was born in Sweden 1969 and moved to Australia 1993.
- Being a mum. She has two children – a 20-year old daughter and a 17-year old son.
- Spending time in the outdoors – walking/jogging, mountain bike riding, swimming etc.
- Living near the ocean.
- Walking and spending time with her Golden Retriever Millie
- Travelling the world.
- Health, Wellbeing & fitness
- Reading & Writing
- Cooking and food