Aspire’s runs PILATES WORKSHOP
You will learn the aspire Pilates principles. Numbers are strictly limited to 8 participants. The Workshops are run over a Saturday & Sunday.
You can as a group book into a Pilates Workshop. Just contact us for available times for 2013. You can also book into the already scheduled workshop dates. Please contact us by filling in the form.
Would you like to start doing Pilates, improve your back/abdominal (core) strength, your posture, flexibility/mobility, stay away from injuries or simply just feel great? Then join us to learn the aspire Pilates method where you will be learning how you can improve your posture, learn technique tips and things that will make it easier for you to make your Pilates session much more effective and enjoyable. The workshop is suitable for people with no experience at all but also for people who have attended classes but would like to fine tune their technique and to receive feedback on how they can improve their moves.
Saturday Session 1: 8.30 – 10.30am
- Introduction to the aspire Pilates method
- Posture/set up
- Introduction to basic exercises – demonstration & practise, technique tips
Session 2: 8.30 – 10.30am
- Quick review, questions answered
- Monitored Pilates Workout
- Breathing & relaxation
Cost: $95 which also includes:
- The book “BODY AWAKENING – Balance your body, mind and spirit with Pilates and an active lifestyle”
- Workshop notes including exercises
- And aspire pilates water bottle
- A $10 discount voucher to aspire health & personal training’s remedial massage.
- A free pass to attend one class during 2013.